Wednesday, January 19, 2011

I am turning 50 in February. What shall I do?

This is probably the only time you will hear that I am excited about something. Mostly I just maintain an even strain. For my birthday Karen our dear friend is coming to Georgia and we will drive up to Northern Ga for the following getaway:
CULINARY GETAWAY
Enjoy cooking and learning new techniques to enhance your culinary skills?  Spend 1 1/2 - 2 hours with the Chef of Glen-Ella Springs Inn and learn inside secrets of the culinary trade. Your experience will begin with a private consultation to determine your particular areas of interest.  Based on this, the chef will then tailor your cooking class to help you achieve your overall objective. 

Package includes:
  • 2 night’s lodging
  • Dinner each night in Glen-Ella’s much acclaimed restaurant
  • Breakfast  each morning
  • Up to 2 hour cooking class with the chef of Glen-Ella Springs!!!!!!!!!!
Anyone else wanna join us?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment